Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pulsera de concienciación feminine(sobre el cáncer, autismo etc) pulsera de concientización feminine Latin America
- To celebrate the anniversary the programme is launching Newsnight awareness week, with fetching awareness bracelets.
- The popularity of the "awareness bracelet", a coloured wristband, is growing.
- Sporting exclusive red awareness bracelets, the players will help to raise awareness of Geoff's fundraising campaign and the vital research that has helped save thousands of lives.
- Started by Tour de France legend and testicular-cancer survivor Armstrong to benefit his research and advocacy foundation, the awareness bracelet as a fund-raising tool has since been copied across the nation by scores of churches, schools, charities, and sports organizations - with a color for every cause.
- Examples include signing internet petitions, the wearing of wristbands("awareness bracelets") with political messages, joining a Facebook group, posting issue-oriented YouTube videos or taking part in short-term boycotts such as Buy Nothing Day or Earth Hour.
- Another awareness bracelet, a purple one imprinted with the letters "NOLA" and a fleur-de-lis, was created by the Tulane sophomore and his sister, a senior.