Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The Boschian art direction here is impressive, with awe-inspiring architecture and angry, blackened skies.
- The choreographed lights to the music created an awe-inspiring spectacle as the orchestra and singers played and sang.
- America still churns with many fierce, and amazing, and awe-inspiring things, from all over the place.
- Yet ineptitude at the back could not entirely explain away this truly awe-inspiring spectacle.
- This awe-inspiring achievement comes with some appropriately impressive scientific equipment.
- From the heights of the extraordinary and awe-inspiring they return to the ordinary.
- He didn't need to see James' face to picture the incredulous expression with awe-inspiring clarity.
- I can stare at this masterpiece for hours, seeing something new and awe-inspiring in the picture every day.
- It speaks of his spectacular success, and of his equally awe-inspiring killing.
- Against such an awe-inspiring backdrop it's impossible not to look amazing, and they did.
- It makes you wonder if the Minister yawned before issuing that awe-inspiring comment.
- He wasn't given to being easily impressed, but she was an awe-inspiring sight.
- The result is awe-inspiring and beautiful: the largest piece of functional sculpture you will ever see.
- Flying over the high mountain ranges emphasises why road travel is so tortuous, but the sight of these peaks and ravines is awe-inspiring.
- Sleeping out in the African bush under a sickle moon is one of the most awe-inspiring experiences - as long as you have a choice, of course.
- This restaurant reportedly has top-notch seafood, slick service and awe-inspiring decor.
- The variety of problems and progress reported on was awe-inspiring.
- Immortalized, but he ain't gonna be scribbling no more awe-inspiring lyrics in a hurry.
- The city has the most awe-inspiring skyline in the world.
- Do we have a sudden urge to squeeze our lover when we look out on a sunset, an awe-inspiring vista or a dreamy landscape?