Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Nervousness and awkwardness set in before the next track brings the funk back.
- The campaign is unlikely to help, and quite likely to increase awkwardness and embarrassment.
- There is a pervading sense of discomfort and awkwardness about their arrangement and interaction.
- The first episode comes across reasonably well but I think the ensuing episodes will be better once the initial awkwardnesses are out of the way.
- One senses that it is a much-resisted process, full of compromises and awkwardnesses, but it proceeds nonetheless.
2.1(of shape) lo incómodo(of shape) lo poco práctico(of timing) lo inoportuno
2.2(uncooperative conduct)falta de cooperación feminine
3.1(delicacy)(of subject) lo delicado(of subject) lo difícil(of situation) lo violento(of situation) lo embarazoso