Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- These are gardens for all seasons with the rhododendron dell, the azaleas and flowering cherry trees in spring, and the rose gardens in summer.
- The spectacular spring flowers of azaleas and rhododendrons make them among the most popular garden shrubs.
- Flowers are blooming weeks earlier than usual with Castle Howard boasting daffodils, snowdrops, rhododendrons, azaleas and crocuses.
- The easiest plants to move are those with thin, compact and fibrous root systems such as rhododendrons, azaleas, pieris, hydrangeas and boxwoods.
- Both azaleas and rhododendrons should be pruned after flowering.
- Rhododendrons, magnolia, azaleas and camellias are all planted here in great abundance.
- Rhododendrons and azaleas will continue to sell despite deer, black vine weevil, phytophhora, and rhizoc, but should they?
- Smooth hydrangea, sweet shrub, and deciduous azaleas bloom under the oaks.
- As those flowers of early spring begin to fade the azaleas and rhododendrons and later flowering cherry trees in parks and home gardens provide a feast of colour.
- Old Jack Frost and harsh winter winds are drying out plants with shallow roots, such as azaleas and rhododendrons.
- Using shelterbelts of yew, box and laurel they began collections of azaleas, magnolias, rhododendrons and camellias.
- But the rest of the rhododendrons and evergreen azaleas kept their rich green color.
- With that in mind I plan a grouping of azaleas and rhododendrons in the corner formed by the house and wall.
- Add flowering azaleas, rhododendrons, and dogwood nearby for a wonderful color combination.
- Gardenias like an acidic soil and so grow well with camellias, azaleas and rhododendrons.
- There is also a big selection of azaleas and rhododendrons as well as other shrubs such as potentilla.
- These two waterways enhance the beauty of the property at any time but especially when the rhododendrons and azaleas are flowering on their banks and reflected in the water.
- The gardens are bounded by rhododendrons as well as azaleas, while in the woodlands there are snowdrops, bluebells, daffodils and narcissi.
- Other favorite flowers are pussy willow, azalea, peony and water lily or narcissus.
- And the azalea, rare rhododendrons, oak, holly, birch and sycamore have altered only in the context of nature's sedate march.