The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of babuino
- A free-ranging vervet monkey, baboon, or macaque recognizes other members of his group as individuals.
- They have to contend with elephants, hippos, bushpigs, porcupines, vervet monkeys, baboons and birds which are after their crops.
- By contrast, many Old World monkeys, such as baboons and macaques, live longer, start to reproduce later, and have more time between babies.
- The crater is home to elephant, buffalo, baboon, reedbuck, colobus monkeys, leopard and duikers.
- In this park of 137 sq km area, you will see baboon, colobus and vervet monkeys, duikers, elephant, buffalo, giraffe, hippo, leopard, hyena, zebra and a wide range of antelopes.
- Such pets weren't limited to dogs and cats but included baboons, monkeys, and gazelles.
- They were thought to work as did their chemical counterparts excreted by monkeys, baboons and chimpanzees.
- Sometimes it's as interesting to study primate researchers as it is to study the apes, baboons, and monkeys.
- Much of the supposed behaviour of Lucy and her companions is clearly modelled on baboons - yet baboons are monkeys and not apes at all.
- Three species of baboons and several large leaf monkeys are recognized.
- It's well known among primatologists that the number of males within a group of, say, baboons, chimpanzees, or lemurs is related to the number of females.
- They included baboons, chimpanzees, and macaques - all known to live in large, mixed-sex groups.
- Another puzzling aspect of the spotted hyena's social structure is that it closely resembles that of the socially complex old-world monkeys, a group including baboons and macaques.
- Warthog, bushpig, baboon, velvet monkey and many small mammals are also in good numbers.
- Before trials are approved for humans, the experiments first have to be done on species closest to us, monkeys, baboons and apes.
- Apart from those already mentioned there are zebras, camels, baboons, lemurs, sea lions, humboldt penguins, tapirs and meerkats.
- In terms of wildlife, you find elephant, buffalo, hippos, baboons, chimpanzees and over 600 species of birds.
- Genetic tests indicate that the viruses came from chimpanzees, baboons, and an African green monkey.
- Humans and gorillas are sister taxa and are more closely related to one another than either is to chimpanzees or baboons.
- Currently we've got warthogs, monkeys, a baboon, small antelopes, a scrub hare and an Egyptian goose.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!