Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Hydrangeas, celosia, yarrow, baby's breath, rose buds, and cornflowers also dry well and make gorgeous decorations.
- The first time we saw you at the accident site, you had just placed a bundle of orchids, white roses, and baby's breath against an alder tree that was broken in half at its base.
- For example, herbaceous perennials such as yarrow, baby's breath and Helenium can be staked with bushy hazel, birch or beech twigs.
- Roses, violets, tulips, snapdragons, baby's breath, marigolds and more were laid out like a painter's pallet.
- Maggie's wedding dress consisted of a white dress suit, with matching pumps and a tiny spray of white baby's breath and tiny rosebuds that Charlie had fashioned from one of the florist arrangements.
- I planted hyacinths, baby's breath, sunflowers, and my favorite, chrysanthemums.
- Flowers like orchids, baby's breath, roses and gardenia are available no matter what time of the year.
- The church was festooned with baskets of white and yellow flowers, baby's breath and milk white roses.
- You see, I had just received this beautiful bouquet of roses and white peonies with baby's breath and ferns interspersed in it.
- Common examples in seed mixes are red poppy, annual baby's breath, cornflower, and cosmos.
- Violet blue flower clusters resembling baby's breath are borne on stems 4 to 6 feet tall.
- I thought of baby's breath, those little white flowers people put in vases as an added flourish, I didn't know why.
- We'll have the church decorated with lilacs and baby's breath, the scent will be just heavenly!
- It was a beautiful arrangement of white roses and baby's breath, and he slipped it onto my wrist delicately, as if I might break.
- While she waited, she took the baby's breath from Adriana's hand.
- Does he want white roses and baby's breath and yards of fabric and hundreds of people?
- She wore a peaceful smile as she swayed down the aisle, holding a bouquet of baby's breath that matched the flowers woven through her hair.
- The bouquet consisted of luxuriously scented white roses, clumps of swaying baby's breath, and elegant chrysanthemums.
- There is also an annual version of baby's breath - not quite as ethereal as the perennial type, but it flowers quickly from the initial sowing, which makes it extremely handy.
- He was dressed in his best tux, and carried two ornate wrist corsages, an orchid and a calla lily, and a bouquet of pink lilies, decorated with baby's breath.