Learn English Grammar From A–Z
persona nacida inmediatamente después de la segunda guerra mundial
- Two men, you might argue, played a much greater part in creating the permissive, liberal society, and neither of them were baby boomers.
- As the population ages and the baby boomers move into retirement age, there will be an increasingly small pool of people to work and keep the economy afloat.
- So the baby boomers' radical approach to everything from ageing to work patterns is inevitably affecting the business of dating too.
- The subject matter will strike a chord with baby boomers.
- The Age Concern report does not suggest how the baby boomers are likely to vote but it does highlight the issues on which they may base their decisions.
- Everyone knows about the baby boomers - the rush of post-war births from 1946 to 1948.
- But it takes us baby boomers back to the delightful days of the child benefit allowance because it comes without a means test.
- Once the baby boomers are gone, the pension system can probably be scrapped in its entirety as it will no longer be needed.
- The Saga poll breaks new ground by analysing the difference in voting intentions and opinions between the baby boomer generation and the over-65s who lived through the war.
- Munnell believes there will be chronic labour shortages when the baby boomer generation retires - and only then will older workers be given a greater chance.
- As a classic baby boomer - born in 1945 - he could well continue to be healthy and active until his nineties.
- The baby boomer generation were flexing their collective muscles both politically and musically.
- The baby boomer generation is rapidly becoming the retirement generation.
- Our children will be hard pressed to maintain funding levels for retiring baby boomers, the largest segment of the work force.
- The numbers of people active in the arts will grow exponentially as baby boomers retire.
- Australia's baby boomers have been told many will have to work well past the present retirement age of 65.
- As baby boomers age and life expectancy rises, dementia threatens to become epidemic.
- What'll happen when Gen X grows up and takes over publishing from the baby boomers?
- One market that has been overlooked as the Internet economy has developed is the aging baby boomer.
- Dr. Leier says the health care system will come under increased stress as the baby boomer population ages.