Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1saltador (para bebés) masculine
- So, I get the pot of carefully home-made carrot & pea puree, strap him into a baby bouncer (suitably swathed with a muslin square), bib him and take a deep breath.
- In the last few years the turkey processing plant Twydale's has closed, as well as clothing manufacturer Dewhirst, as well as Cindico, which made baby bouncers.
- The other is that I'm in a cot or a baby bouncer or something and I hear someone clearly say something about ‘three day week’.
- We offer advice like putting a baby bouncer in an optimal position so when a mother is busy, the child can watch the care-giver as they move around.
- He researched seasickness so that troops would be in top condition for D Day by making an adult size baby bouncer in the lab, swallowing a balloon attached to a pressure gauge, and bouncing around nauseously.