Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1descenso de la natalidad masculinecaída de la natalidad feminine
- In the days of the baby boomers and baby busts, the keepers of reflection were the tops of their prime.
- As it seemed to have turned out, the baby bust generation had its moment in the sun with the dot com boom, and is now sitting back, licking its wounds.
- The first dealt with Canada's creeping demographic abyss, the so-called baby bust.
- Wrong, because government in the age of the baby bust is going inevitably to grow.
- During the late 1980s in North America, business writers were warning of the coming labour force shortage as the baby bust cohort began to enter the labour force.
- It may also address whether and when China should move to a nationwide two-child policy to prevent a looming baby bust.
- The latter baby bust period coincided with women entering the labour force in unprecedented numbers.
- At the same time, those in their 20s and 30s - the household-formation years when families borrow heavily and save little - are the sparse postwar baby bust generation.
- Generally, baby bust generations do well in their careers and earnings because they face less competition from fellow busters.