The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(of a man) cara de niño femenino(of a woman) cara de niña femenino
- In Gangs of New York Leonardo DiCaprio was blown out of the water - already cursed with a baby face the actor's very style came across as immature against the masterful performance of Day-Lewis.
- He's small and physically childlike for his age - he looks half the size of Sue, his miserable sort-of girlfriend; there's a slight moustache on his baby face he hasn't yet bothered to shave off.
- He still has that baby face that makes him look like Curious George on steroids, but here he turns it into an effective poker face.
- His round, baby face has something of the abstraction of a tribal mask.
- His scruffy beard and ever-present American Spirit cigarette can't quite conceal his baby face.
- At the far end, here is a chubby kid with a baby face, who possibly has Tourette's.
- A few seconds later, a big ‘copper’, played by a heavy-set waiter with one of the smiling baby faces, stormed into the restaurant.
- Even though we should know better, we tend to assume that strangers with baby faces - wide eyes, full lips, soft brow - are trustworthy, if naive.
- What I meant is Erika usually doesn't go for the guys that are sensitive and have baby faces, she goes for the bad boys and that is why I was surprised when she said that she liked you.
- Back in his early days on the b-list, Spacey was a hard working actor who excelled at characters with baby faces and dark hearts.
- I think he's a moderately talented Dave Matthews knockoff who relies on his baby face and oh-so-sensitive balladry to appeal to the screaming-teenage-girl audience.
- She had a little baby face but over the last year and-a-half, the time I knew her which will last in my mind for eternity, she had grown up into the most beautiful person I've ever known, both inside and out.
- But, o, even in such glorious times as these I am reminded of my home; of the sky there, blocked by no tall buildings, and of Anna's sweet baby face.
- I asked, smiling down at the innocent baby face.
- She looked down, tears steaming down her baby face.
- She had shoulder length, wavy hair and a baby face.
- At 48, he has a barely gray-streaked dark beard and a barely gray-streaked mop of dark hair - and in the middle a pink baby face.
- He displays a couple days' stubble on his baby face, along with those arched, guileless eyebrows, which seem to certify everything he says.
- He still has that same baby face with those dimples.
- It makes look more grown up, if nothing else, which is probably the best part, considering a baby face and lack of height cause me to look about twelve at times.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!