Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1aceite para bebés masculineaceite para guaguas masculine Andes
- Then massage in good hand and body lotion or baby oil while the skin is still warm and the pores are open, so that the skin gets well nourished.
- If your skin is very dry, you may want to apply an oil, such as baby oil, while your skin is still moist.
- Sally, my wife, would rub my arm with lotion and baby oil to make the skin look alive again.
- These contain softening substances such as sodium bicarbonate, almond oil, olive oil, baby oil, or glycerin.
- Apply baby oil with a soft cloth and polish to remove stains from chrome trim on faucets, kitchen appliances, vehicles, etc.
- Don't use petroleum- or mineral-based lubricants, such as petroleum jelly or baby oil.
- The baby oil helps soothe skin while salicylic acid keeps pores and hair follicles clear.
- Add 2-3 capfuls of baby oil or Alpha Keri oil to your bath water or apply directly to your skin in the shower.
- The leaves and palms seem greased with baby oil.
- Instead, I put either baby oil or petroleum jelly on the eggs, which prevents them from hatching.
- To clean your brushes and palettes, wash them first with vegetable or baby oil and then soap and hot water.
- I have tried conditioner and baby oil on their fur and vegetable oil in their food, which just made them sick.
- I use baby oil because it sits right on my skin and looks good under most stage lights.
- I worked baby oil onto the washcloth, cleaning off my eye makeup.
- Try soaking hands in baby oil and using a soft brush to exfoliate as another option if you have sensitive skin.
- He got some baby oil and started rubbing it into my back and shoulders.
- I haven't been this burnt since my cousin Alice and I lathered our bellies with baby oil and lay out on the trampoline.
- I spent way too many of my teenage summers slathered in baby oil, lying in the sun.
- I put baby oil with iodine on when I was sitting in the sun, which is really stupid, and didn't wear sunscreen properly.
- His room was the same, sterile as it had been seconds before, the penetrating smell of antibiotics and baby oil still in the air.