Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1peso del embarazo masculine
- I guess people did say the baby weight would drop off once he started crawling.
- Best time to lose the baby weight: within six months of giving birth.
- It is normal for baby weight gain to slow around 4 months.
- She's a great role model, sticking to sensible eating plans and exercise to lose her baby weight.
- I sat all summer waiting for the baby weight to disappear, with everybody telling me that it would.
- She is still carrying her baby weight.
- We don't need to be told that it would be a great idea to lose that baby weight before getting pregnant again.
- I am completely surprised that I have lost all my baby weight.
- For many women, the struggle to lose baby weight is so tough that the thought of getting pregnant again depresses them.
- I still have about a stone of baby weight left to lose, I know it, and I see it when I look in the mirror.