Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(holiday house)casita de veraneo feminine
- Removal of the baches was required under the North Canterbury Conservation Board's 1998 plan for the reserve.
- I have also heard, and certainly saw on our boat trip in, that there are many privately owned baches which can be rented.
- The seaside baches have become a lot bigger and more posh in the last 50 years than they used to be, and cost a lot more to buy.
- Boatsheds were built along the lake edge at Kerr Bay and baches were built among the beech trees on the slopes above the bay.
- He spent all his time at the bach out on the deck or in the house reading, except when they entertained.