Learn English Grammar From A–Z
nounplural bachelor parties
1despedida de soltero feminine
- Alex has a bachelor party to attend on Saturday.
- And then of course the boys must attend the bachelor party, we wouldn't think of leaving you out!
- Later in the week, I was to attend a bachelor party for a friend of mine.
- Besides I've got a wedding to attend and as tradition has it a bachelor party to plan.
- There is to be a boys-only bachelor party tomorrow night, which I'll not be attending, opting instead for the co-ed festivities on Saturday.
- It might be easiest to make a slight compromise - remain in the wedding party but politely opt out of the bachelor party.
- I had a terrible hangover after my bachelor party, which didn't help.
- The likelihood of my friends thinking a strip club is good to place have a bachelor party is pretty strong.
- Finding a tux, having a good stripper at the bachelor party and planning the honeymoon are the main points.
- I was at the bachelor party and while I was sitting, Ethan and I got in a discussion about marriage.
- No, I'm actually heading out in a few minutes to a bachelor party for one of my subcontractors.
- Is this your pathetic idea of a bachelor party?
- The morning after his bachelor party he wakes up next to Julia, who was one of the ‘hula girls ‘hired for his stag extravaganza.’
- When Paul wakes up in bed with Becky the morning after his bachelor party, it ignites a chain of slapstick events that force him to wonder if he's marrying the right woman.
- I am getting married in two months, and I am scared to death that my future hubby will have a bachelor party in which the guys go to certain ‘clubs’ or they will have the entertainment brought in.
- I knew we could get in a lot of golf, and though I hadn't been to Myrtle since a bachelor party 10 years ago, I figured we could do it comfortably under $2,000.
- Did it hurt your feelings when your brothers didn't come to your bachelor party?
- The following Saturday night, we held the bachelor party.
- It's a cliche, but so are strippers at a bachelor party.
- The movie looks at one of the oldest and oddest of ‘civilized’ conventions: the bachelor party.