Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(incorporada detrás de una chimenea) caldera feminine
- An integral back boiler provides domestic hot water and heats the radiators, which then provide central heating.
- Boilers can also be divided into floor-standing, wall-hung and back boilers.
- She bought it in 2000 for about £235,000, when it was still heated by a back boiler and scarcely inhabitable by today's standards.
- Neysa, 28, was two months pregnant when the back boiler at her home in Hodder Street, Accrington, broke in August.
- This room has a back boiler in addition to the dual-system central heating.
- Every council home in Bolton that has a Baxi gas fire, back boiler, and flue system, will be checked.
- With pipes frozen, there was danger that the back boiler on his fire would explode.
- Business people found it were difficult to operate while householders were very worried that back boilers might explode.
- We can't heat the house because we have back boilers and we can't light a fire when the power is out.
- The lounge has also maple flooring along with a feature fireplace with back boiler.
- The agreement was to install full gas central heating with a boiler in the kitchen and replace the gas fire / back boiler in the living room with a standard gas fire’.
- We had someone round last night to give us quote for new central heating, the current system is a very old back boiler system and is about as controllable as Lollypop!
- A large brick fireplace, which is fitted with a coal-effect gas fire and back boiler, provides a focal point.
- The front door leads directly to a large living room which has an open fireplace with back boiler.
- There is an open fireplace with back boiler and the Belfast sink has a tiled drainer.
- The living room has an open fire with a solid fuel back boiler, with an ornate cast iron surround and tile hearth.
- There is also a winter sitting room with back boiler and double doors leading to the back garden.