Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pase hacia atrás masculinepase atrás masculine
- Runs and passes are both part of the playbook, but you also have trick plays like the flea flicker or the running back pass in your repertoire.
- And goalkeepers should be allowed to pick up the ball again from back passes.
- The only alteration for decades has been to prevent the goalkeeper picking up a kicked back pass.
- But what about the abolishing of the back pass and the tackle from behind?
- So tame were those attempts that either effort might have been confused with a back pass.