Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1asiento trasero masculineasiento de atrás masculine
- back-seat driver
- Why pay company car tax on a normal estate car if the back seats are folded flat all the time to facilitate load handling?
- Those back seats swivel round too, allowing you to open the boot and create instant, sheltered, picnic seating.
- It would be a versatile vehicle to own especially with the movable back seats.
- I should go back to seats, specifically the back seats that I haven't mentioned.
- I looked over and saw that Thomas was now hooking up the car seat into the back seat of my car.
- Even though you could slide the back seats forward, the boot seemed small.
- For example, some drivers would love to see what's going on in their back seats.
- About the only discordant design element - and I was too polite to mention it to Gert at the time so have no explanation - are the two aluminium roll-over hoops on the back seats.
- And I can't complain about the roof, which keeps out a surprisingly large amount of wind noise and slides electronically into a cavity behind the back seats.
- They've also grown inside, with most all pickups sporting back seats with either small access doors or full-size rear doors.
- But it would work, just about, as a family car for four with ample luggage or shopping space when the roof is up, although room in the back seats is tight.
- Among the changes, the back seats are smaller, creating a tight fit for some rear seat passengers.
- The back seats fold down but not completely flat and they leave behind a big ridge.
- Taking pity on a fellow Celt, I pull up, and he gratefully fumbles his way into the back seat.
- He turned up ten minutes later with a smashed up car and his front bumper in the back seat.
- When it comes to folding the back seats this can be done one-handed, and the seat belts are specially positioned to avoid getting tangled during the operation.
- I reclined in the back seat and munched on a few tortilla chips while wondering what the day would have in store for us.
- Carrying more than two kids thus requires a vehicle with at least two back seats, or a willingness to endure squealing fights from the rear.
- Why's he driving around in a chauffeur-driven limo, with a secretary in the back seat?
- Once there he activated the car's central locking system and climbed into the back seat.