Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- He was a bit shocked by my slight back talk.
- When he mentioned his wife, he got the same back talk from Amanda that Kevin had gotten.
- Oh that's the reason for the cursing and the foul back talk, not like he never does it when Jessica's not around.
- He didn't hear her back talk as he slammed the office door and locked it.
- But those who are relentless, grim, and heavy-handed about this deserve some back talk.
- There's no back talk, no squabbling, no sass when the family gathers around an open grave.
- Alright, no back talk, move your little butts before I blast 'em!
- ‘Yes, I do not tolerate weapons, I do not tolerate scruffy appearances,’ she leveled a shiny talon at my head, ‘and I do not tolerate back talk!’
- He knew she was saving to build a house so he offered him a bonus rate if he could work as hard as physically possible, insisting, ‘And what's more, no back talk.’
- But his shout has not been mere bombast, nor has it been without back talk.
- They challenged the malestream, and eventually like a slumbering giant unused to back talk it woke up and took notice.
- He knew his mother, so he knew that she might say it teasingly, but she'd actually do it if he gave her anymore back talk.