Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cardarbatirhacerse crepé Mexicocrepar Spainescarmenar Chile
- If performed incorrectly, the stress of teasing or backcombing hair can damage delicate strands.
- Nobody went out without backcombing their hair.
- I was a bit of a rockabilly in those days, 50's gear, backcombed hair (it was cool, honest), and I used to wear circle skirts with tight polo-necked tops and a very, very cinched waist.
- There are patterned yellow floor tiles, toffee-coloured leather sofas and a chocolate-boxy portrait of a woman with cat's eyes and backcombed hair.
- You can picture the shoulder pads, backcombed hair and robotic dance moves, but here is a band that is more danceable than many.
- You could flick your own crudely backcombed hair into your eyes, spill beer over yourself and press your ear to a speaker until the distortion bounces your brain around.
- I had leopard skin leggings, a leopard skin top, my hair was all backcombed - it was horrible.
- He stared out the window the entire time the beautician curled and backcombed his wife's snowy hair.
- There was neon, there were backcombed mullets, and there were real pop bands.
- Could I genuinely add anything of note without coming across as another desperately backcombed fanboy?
- If you're out for a big night and want some serious volume, spray some super-hold hairspray at the crown of your head and backcomb your hair to give it an extra lift.
- But the stress put on the hair during a styling session, from having it pulled, teased, backcombed, brushed, twisted, coloured and curled, and from products that make it shine, look fuller and keep it in place, eventually takes its toll.
- We struck up a conversation while F. finished backcombing and Aqua Netting his current client and out of the blue W. said, ‘You want to see what I gave myself for my 50th birthday?’
- I'd like neatly ordered dreadlocks that aren't monstrously thick, so the idea is for them to partition my hair appropriately and then use the backcombing method.
- The Sixties marked the decade of the Bouffants - the famous backcombed buns.
- Her backcombed and ratted coif doused in Aqua Net never looked any different to me but everyone went to great lengths to ensure she didn't get wet because no one wanted to listen to her.
- In order to keep it looking rich and interesting, backcombing is combined with a gentle wave to create texture and volume.
- Spray a bit of hair spray onto the crown of your hair and backcomb to give it some volume.
- First backcomb them to create volume, then fix the roots with hairspray.
- Lightly backcomb, spray and pin into a side swept position against the forehead.