Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(blow/swipe) con el revés(blow/swipe) de revés
- Less than four minutes in, he delivered a beautiful backhanded pass that resulted in a three-point play.
- He also isn't playing good defense, failing to make the backhanded stops he has made most of the season.
- The center fielder jumped against the wall attempting a backhanded catch.
- Unfortunately, he doesn't have much range to his right, and he's horrible at fielding the ball backhanded.
- Last Thursday he showed his moxie when he made a diving backhanded catch on a one-hopper.
- The second baseman raced over to make a nice backhanded save and threw him out.
- He has good range and has made some superb throws after making a backhanded grab on the run.
- It proved to be an impossible task, for the cloaked fighter finished the battle with a single backhanded blow as soon as the ref started the match.