The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de excavadora
(Britanico backhoe loader)
1excavadora femeninopala retroexcavadora femenino
- He says another major problem with construction equipment is boom failures on backhoes and excavators.
- Each person selects one piece of equipment to focus on, choosing from loader backhoes, excavators, wheel loaders, crawler tractors, and motor graders, but participants also get a chance to operate the remaining equipment.
- The company manufactures a family of steel mechanical locking devices designed specifically for skid-steers, skid-steer attachments, backhoes, excavators, and trailer hitches.
- It is designed specifically for fueling excavators, backhoes, and other diesel-engine vehicles in the field without spillage.
- Noise ordinances in cities and other sensitive areas are leading to quieter hydraulic breakers and demolition attachments for excavator and tractor-loader backhoes.
- Earth movers, excavators, backhoes, and bulldozers rely on hydraulic fluids to lift, move, scrape, and dig.
- What may be ideal for a contractor is the availability of several machines at a project - a backhoe loader, skid-steer, excavator, and telescopic handler, for example - with one or two operators who can run them all efficiently.
- For most of yesterday morning, more than 20 blind and vision-impaired people remained trapped in the building, surrounded by trucks, backhoes and excavators.
- At SVCC, Jones explains, the heavy-equipment training facility has 14 of each of the following: dozers, backhoes, excavators, motor graders, and loaders.
- The latter was a 10-week-long field course in which students learned how to operate bulldozers, backhoes, excavators, loaders, skid-steers, and graders.
- He said backhoes and excavators were being utilised to help put out the blaze, which has been smouldering for more than four days.
- The loaders complement the backhoe and excavators, improving productivity and bringing in more business.
- Whether you've got a backhoe or an excavator, more than likely you've got to move that piece of heavy iron from your yard to a job site.
- He mounts it on a Cat 350 excavator or a backhoe, and he most often fits it with shear blades.
- He watched as the bucket of the backhoe was removed from the hole, revealing a contorted broken pipe sticking out of the bottom of the hole.
- The operation of other implements, like post-hole diggers and backhoes, can also benefit from the reverse seat operation.
- In load and haul applications, for example, should you use excavators, wheel loaders or backhoes to fill the trucks?
- Invest $8,000 or so and you can have a backhoe that will excavate 10 ft. or deeper, depending on make and model.
- Engineers guided a small backhoe / loader into the site and started to clear larger pieces of debris.
- On any construction site you see hydraulically-operated machinery in the form of bulldozers, backhoes, shovels, loaders, fork lifts and cranes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!