Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- An absolute stunner: the backless gown in silver is held in place by tiny, invisible straps.
- There was glorious sunshine for the photographs and Nikki looked stunning in her white backless dress.
- The backless dress was studded with hundreds of crystals and the dressmakers actually moulded the bodice around Mary's body first so it fitted her to perfection.
- I assure you that when you do look especially good (like when you wear a backless dress and do that thing with your hair), you will hear about it.
- Zach knew she must be cold since her dress was backless and sleeveless.
- The backless gown was flattering; she was not a very voluptuous woman, but she was certainly not shapeless either.
- None of her shirts were backless or extremely low cut.
- The design of the backless dress adds an extra sexy element.
- She was thankful, at least, that the hospital let her wear her own pajamas rather than one of their backless gowns.
- Today, she is wearing a layered, backless dress constructed of unmatching cloth panels and vertiginous gold Mary-Janes.
- Her outfit - a thigh-length, tasselled, backless dress - drew gasps from the audience.
- I can't see her face, but she's wearing a backless dress, and her back is smooth and angular.
- She grabbed her brush, and sang along, as she dug through her closet for her deep purple backless gown.
- As she slid into the black backless gown, she felt Stefan's gaze watching her every movement.
- She was clad in a long, backless dress, and her hair was up, but a few strands were loose to frame her face.
- I got showed and threw on a pair of silver bell bottoms and a red and black backless shirt.
- The bride wore a white satin backless gown scattered with crystals, and carried a bouquet of white roses.
- And why would any director put someone who is only skin and bones in a backless dress?
- Tackle the chill factor when wearing your favorite backless or strapless pieces by wrapping up in cashmere, velvet or wool shawls.
- It was winter and everyone else was wearing normal clothes, but she had on a red backless halterneck dress, a tan corduroy cloth cap, and big silver hoop earrings.