Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- If you don't attend many conferences you won't have noticed that it seems to be fashionable to give out rucksacks, backpacks and haversacks as freebies to delegates.
- Their leaking backpacks trailed sleeping bags and blankets, and one had a scruffy dog.
- And she grabbed her duffel bag and her backpack and hopped out, hoping that she could become invisible in three seconds.
- After some hard debate, they decided to take full backpacks, with sleeping bags, a stove, a shovel, and two days' worth of food.
- Then the lock clicks, the door opens, the backpacks and duffel bags drop on the floor, and not long after that, you hear the zipping again.
- We would return home in the evenings and find remnants of bin bags and backpacks.
- The heat, on top of this, was unbearable as we lugged camera bags and purses and backpacks around.
- We all dumped our backpacks and duffel bags in the shady grass.
- There he had installed his sleeping bag, his backpack with essentials, and his flute.
- The collection offers giant backpacks and duffel-type bags rather than structured cases.
- A second later, she walked out with two duffel bags and her backpack.
- She nodded her head sleepily and clutched the backpack to her chest.
- The sobbing girl turned around and ran out of the room leaving her backpack and hand bag behind with the surprised young man.
- On the last day of August, he walked across the river, and spent the last of his money on a new backpack and sleeping bag.
- Hundreds of aliens Eric's age crowded the marketplace, all of them carrying bags, suitcases, backpacks and trunks.
- I try to take only the smallest backpack - just hand luggage if possible - and few clothes or possessions.
- Several younger women also started wearing bum-bags and several sported backpacks.
- She tightened her grip on her backpack and turned around slowly.
- Fans will be prohibited from bringing coolers, backpacks, chairs, luggage, and duffel bags onto the premises.
- Apart from our tours, we sell hiking and adventure equipment such as tents, sleeping bags and backpacks.
1viajar con mochilamochilear Southern Cone
- When backpacking, carrying your own towel is always a plus.
- Brad built it to mimic the old growth forests he admired while hiking and backpacking as a kid.
- For awhile this was fine. I mean, people grow and I wanted to get back to hiking and backpacking.
- Blue water sailing is as different from coastal sailing as a Himalayan expedition is from backpacking in the Rockies.
- The average age was about thirty and a lot were travelers backpacking around the world.
- They will be backpacking and trekking for six to eight hours a day most days, so they need a good level of fitness.
- Besides, there is also backpacking and camping out and an opportunity to contribute towards an ongoing local project with the community.
- I met a couple who were from Chester, England and they were backpacking around Oz.
- When backpacking, you are in the best possible position to meet new, interesting and often wonderful people, and to visit places likewise.
- Meanwhile, a 23-year-old Tadcaster man has died in a freak road accident while backpacking in Australia.
- Of course, the reality is that unless I devote my life to backpacking, I'm unlikely to reach more than a fraction of these destinations.
- Sam spent six months backpacking in Australia after her degree, then worked as assistant marketing manager at a vehicle parts firm near Leeds.
- When I did about 30 flights in a row while backpacking in my early twenties, I hardly ever bothered to lock my bags.
- She graduated in 1995 and then went backpacking through Africa.
- I went backpacking, but I got a free car and a beautiful house into the bargain and because of the kind of film it was, I got to travel all over New Zealand.
- Upon arriving in Copenhagen, I was burned out from backpacking and looking forward to a good nap.
- Things don't always go to plan when you are backpacking.
- For many graduates, university was three years of partying and backpacking, interrupted only by the occasional lecture.
- David learnt of the organisation when backpacking around Romania and saw the work that they were doing and was keen to help.
- They take up less room than other foods and don't weigh you down - an important factor when backpacking.