Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mochilero masculinemochilera feminine
- To many European youngsters, this will always be backpacker territory.
- We find stunning beaches befouled by backpackers.
- The backpackers want to lie by the sea or pretend to drop out for a week.
- In one episode, he has a fling with the Irish backpacker.
- The civic hall could serve as a facility providing accommodation and other outlets for backpackers.
- He is excited about the possibility of catering to backpackers wanting to explore the surrounding country highlands.
- Many backpackers stay in the region's mansions.
- An organized tour might not appeal to the primal backpacker in you, but it's the best way to explore the island.
- Their tours are now the most popular adventure travel network for backpackers and independent travelers.
- This phenomenon is in no small way encouraged by the slew of backpackers wandering the world.