Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1placa posterior femininepatente posterior masculine Southern Conechapa posterior feminine River Plate
- Use the two included screws and secure the retention plate to the backplate.
- When using twin cylinders they are connected together with cylinder bands and the backplate is attached via wing nuts onto the studding that clamps the bands to the cylinders.
- The first thing you need to do is prepare the backplate which entails sticking a neoprene pad to the metal plate and putting four plastic rings into the guide holes.
- I also use this wing with a stainless-steel backplate, as this offers a solid mounting point for all my equipment, and it is very adaptable when mounting to other cylinder configurations.
- A custom backplate is used, so the first instruction is always ‘remove the motherboard from the case’.
- The backplate has a square rubber pad surrounded by an adhesive pad.
- In others, thin faceplates and backplates are bonded to ribbed support structures, in which the support units are made by the assembly of small rib parts or by bulk-material removal using abrasive water-jet machining.
- Models for utilitarian pieces such as doorknobs, backplates, and drawer pulls are stored in separate boxes from the models for garland appliques, plaques, and figural mounts.
- The third step is to mount the wheels on the arbors and to place these assemblies between the front- and backplates in such a way that the wheels and pinions mesh and turn freely.
- Additional illumination for reading is provided by minimalist LED headboard lights with specially designed square chrome backplates.
- Faint scars marking the original pierced backplates confirm that the simpler brass bails on the top drawer are replacements.
- It's not entirely tool-less, as the backplates for the cards need to be screwed into place and so do hard drives etc.
- In most cases, removal of the motherboard is required, though once the backplates are in, the rest is a snap to do.
- Wait, if the wings come out when I have my backplate on, wouldn't I ruin either the wings or the backplate?
- Included in the package are the four LED feet themselves, some double-sided sticky circles, a PCI backplate, a mounting screw and finally a bundle of wires.
- Then cautiously place the motherboard in the case to determine where the copper standoffs, to lift the motherboard off of the metal backplate, need to be mounted.
- The retail package includes the standard accessories along with the motherboard - a backplate, cables, a nice printed manual and driver CD.
- Place the backplate under the motherboard, and screw in the retention bracket with the four included Phillips screws to complete the process.
- It even has a rubber backplate that allows for a firm grip and helps to transmit vibrations thanks to your music or ambient sounds.
- The measuring and cutting of the backplate was the worst job to date.