Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1crítica desleal feminine
- True, we are expected to moonwalk across the vast waters dividing technology from the masses and tiptoe back on egocentric eggshells, circumventing treacherous misunderstandings and political back-stabbing.
- Yet amid the betrayal and back-stabbing, the cruelty and crime, the play ultimately has a happy, almost spiritual, finale, shaking the audience out of its 21st century complacency to ask: has anything really changed?
- After the lying and back-stabbing that took place this week, relations between the housemates have degenerated into drunken abuse and name-calling.
- It's a cool story - theft, corruption, conspiracy theories, mud-slinging and back-stabbing.
- As for ‘violence’, a very popular topic in the echolalist edifying ‘discourses’, the one they know best but never write about is character assassination and back-stabbing.
- Anyway you slice it, back-stabbing is hurtful, deceitful and disloyal.
- The double-dealing and back-stabbing illustrated the attitude of the Boston Irish gangster to informers.
- ‘I am absolutely appalled at the mere suggestion this might have happened,’ she says in an outraged tone, vowing to adopt a ‘zero tolerance’ approach to back-stabbing.
- Mind you, I was a little bemused to read the article say: ‘Is my peripheral vision good enough to detect back-stabbing?’
- For example, there is no need to worry that the smart machine will indulge in tale-bearing and back-biting, much less plan palace intrigues and carry out malicious back-stabbing.
- ‘We need to remain united, never to return to the bickering and back-stabbing of the past and we need to remain positive and outward looking,’ he said.
- And I have to say that the constant histrionics and tantrums made a French workplace much more fun than the repressed emotions and silent back-stabbing of an English office.
- Now the wheel is turning towards romance and intrigue and back-stabbing in other settings, with game shows, suspense and youth shows for variety.
- But no saga of corporate back-stabbing could possibly match it, not least because in Rome, back-stabbing was more than a metaphor.
- Having distinct responsibilities allowed the crew to avoid turf battles, competition, jealousy and back-stabbing.
- Amid all the rehearsals there are love triangles, back-stabbing, popular girls and a very unconvincing school playboy.
- Television is a world of giant egos and back-stabbing.
- Panic, incompetence, in-fighting and back-stabbing were all documented by the impartial hand of the civil service.
- The back-stabbing in Beverly Hills and having to churn out sitcoms on a conveyor belt did not agree with him.
- Such directness would have lent a strategic clarity needed to link ends and means in statecraft, reinforced the war's objectives, and reduced a fair amount of second-guessing and downright back-stabbing at home and abroad.