Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Theatreentre bastidoresentre bambalinas
- She herself has worked backstage for a marionette theater in Minneapolis, and she taught calligraphy for years.
- Danny stepped away, and cast one last disdainful look at Scott before going backstage, and presumably leaving the theater.
- We used a photograph of him taken backstage at the Winter Garden theater to calibrate our time extractor.
- There's a reason why some theaters have a green-painted lounge backstage.
- As we are led backstage, we see dressing rooms that might be private cabins.
- I was quite artistic and I studied an arts foundation course at Bradford College and later worked at the Alhambra Theatre backstage, in the box office and on the stage door.
- Janet found the stage door and wandered backstage.
- I stood nervously in the wings, backstage, watching the present act on stage.
- It's 30 minutes before show time and it's dark and surprisingly quiet backstage at the Gateway Theatre.
- I was light-headed, and it was with difficulty that I followed her when she went backstage to her dressing room.
- I had to maneuver my way backstage, through the dressing room, and out the door without making noise and or killing myself.
- We walked back to our dressing room backstage, and I reached forward to Tom, and squeezed his shoulder.
- He put me halfway down once we'd gotten backstage in the small dressing room the guys had been given.
- He told the jury that once the £1m cheque had been handed to the soldier, he and his wife were taken backstage to their dressing room.
- Then, by coincidence, I met him backstage at a theatre premiere and I didn't recognize him.
- I first saw Philip from the wings backstage, he was directing a rehearsal, making some point with the actors.
- Anyone with an interest in the world of drama, whether on stage or backstage, is encouraged to come along to the meeting and get involved in the activities of the group.
- For my part, I left the scene as intended, only to find myself not backstage but in another theatre and invited to keep performing.
- A special welcome awaits those with an interest in drama either on stage or backstage.
- Also huge for some people, what goes on behind the scenes with all those supermodels at the fashion show backstage?
2(in secret)entre bastidores
- I should be on the front lines, not making deals backstage.
- I wonder who is cutting the deals backstage and what it will look like after this is over.