Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1luz de marcha atrás femininefaro de reversa masculine Colombia, Mexico
- The stacked taillamps are vertical in orientation; there is a clear acrylic and polycarbonate lens covering three individual lamps: the top is a clear backup light; the middle is an amber turn signal; the bottom is the red stop lamp.
- The white backup light will likely remain separate to keep cost and complexity in check.
- It was extremely dark and if it wasn't for the little light coming from the backup light it would be unbearable to see anything.
- He put it in reverse and our backup lights were almost as bright as our headlights and he started again, ‘It's going to see us leaving!’
- Two small grommet ‘marker’ lights in the bumper corner wraps also go on when the backup lights are on.
- He also likes the four factory-harnessed backup lights because they allow him to back up at off-road sites in the middle of the night.
- Then backup lights shone like two eyes as the semi backed up to within twenty yards.
- I was in the passenger's seat pounding against the glass while I saw his backup lights come right at me.
- I saw his backup lights but when he paused I thought he'd seen me.
- Anyway I went to work on the right tail light as two of the brake lights were out and the backup light was out.