Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1compatible con modelos anteriorescompatible con versiones anteriores
- The new specification is backward-compatible with FireWire 400, though it will need a special adapter to connect.
- All of the major tape suppliers have committed to standards and backward-compatible roadmaps that will ensure devices and software will be available that can read the tapes that are created today.
- Technically the only thing harder than making a new optical storage device is making it backward-compatible with something else.
- Storage customers understand that pure speed and the latest features are worth little if these new technologies are too difficult to implement or are not backward-compatible with legacy products.
- Even if there wasn't the demand for games to be backwards-compatible, it sends out a strong message: ‘We don't care about Japan’.
- We do make every attempt to fix security vulnerabilities as soon as possible, but some problems are harder than others to address, and harder to address in such a way that the fix is backwards-compatible.
- So, until such time as they can field a backwards-compatible fix, they're going to hope no one else discovers it.
- We announced 12 more we're going to put up on the cluster of satellites where all the other services are, thus making it backward-compatible to our installed base.
- Be backward-compatible with all existing user-defined classes and extension objects that emulate sequences and mappings.
- Each new standard has been fully backward-compatible.
- While all these standards are backward-compatible, your speed will be that of the slowest component.
- It doesn't try to do everything - just the most important - and its backward-compatible language and scalable format give us net-centric value at a reasonable cost.
- A book is guaranteed to be backwards-compatible.
- Is it important that your documents be backward-compatible with older or specialized browsing environments?
- The handheld is also backward-compatible with approximately 1,000 games released for the 14-year-old platform.