Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1resentimiento masculineanimosidad femininethere was bad blood between them after their argument — quedaron resentidos a raíz de la discusión
- There has been so much bad blood in my family, but I just thought ‘I am not going to get involved in that’ so I hugged him.
- There was bad blood there already - little John and Peter had been feuding since their first year of school - and pretty soon a turf war broke out.
- There's a lot of bad blood - there's a lot of bad blood on both sides and it hasn't dissipated.
- The bad blood created by the disposition of this election will not disappear quickly.
- There are 20 years of bad blood between these teams and a rivalry between the managers.
- This bad blood between friends is what made the dispute so bitter.
- James, you're probably aware that there is a bit of bad blood between the Spanish and the Australian tennis teams.
- It does cause upset and sometimes a bit of bad blood.
- There is also exposition of an affair Lou had years ago, which has led to bad blood between him and Phil that continues into the present.
- Even if there wasn't such bad blood, all the occupiers get attacked.
- The delay in the project take-off has caused considerable bad blood between the IT industry and the state government.
- If there was really any bad blood left though, I wouldn't have been there.
- There is, he says, absolutely no bad blood between them.
- There's no fighting, no bad blood or anything like that.
- This created some bad blood between the parties involved which came to a head at a public meeting held in November 2001.
- The bad blood between these two countries makes the Scots' attitude towards our English cousins look positively benevolent.
- That solution would cause the least amount of bad blood, an amount that could certainly be compensated for somehow.
- In any case, the damage has been done, and the commission has created considerable bad blood.
- The main protagonists in this story share bad blood going back years.
- There is just too much bad blood, and too many vested interests, at play.