Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(poor quality)mala calidad femininepobreza feminine
2(of behavior)maldad feminine
- Should we accept that corporate bosses do bad things not because of the badness of their hearts but because they are obliged to?
- They all featured a strong, silent, bad-good man whose badness metamorphoses into redemptive goodness by the end of the final reel.
- Instead of a sentence that emphasizes the badness of the offender, they aim to discover, and then reinforce, a sense of worth in their students.
- The new order of movie bad guys proved their badness by shooting lawmen in the back.
- People of higher power have always set penalties depending on the degree of badness of the crime.
- Goodness must be praised in sonnets and lyrical monologues, pointing out that should evil prevail, badness will happen.
- An implicit appeal to eugenics persuades the reader that the innate badness of the suicidal killer can be known just by looking.
- Injustice is a special kind of badness, one that necessarily involves wrongdoing.
- I'm sorry for all the badness I ever did.
- There is never a desire to blame all the badness on spirits or demons.