Learn English Grammar From A–Z
bollo con forma de rosquilla
- Wholemeal, ciabatta, bagels, pitta bread or tortilla wraps will be a welcome change.
- They eat a nang, flat bread shaped like a bagel or pancake and made with wheat or corn flour.
- Bagel Palace is to bagels what Cindarella's castle in Disney is to Buckingham Palace in England.
- But you can gain more from grains by selecting whole wheat or whole grain pasta, bagels and bread.
- Although, if they were dunking Nacho Cheese bagels in their coffee I would have shmeared my eyes out.
- For example, those of us from the East coast mentioned the lack of good bagels or corned beef in Seattle.
- Multigrain bread, bagels, raisin bread and pita pockets are healthy bases for a nutritious lunch.
- In any case, a need to salvage some profit saw Rocca and Heather turn the returned bagels into bagel chips.
- After a few months I might expand to toasting bagels, baps, teacakes and crumpets.
- When the onion ring appetizer arrived we were astonished to see that it consisted of about two dozen rings the size of bagels.
- Nonetheless, she bakes great bagels at the market and there's no doubting the appreciation of her customers.
- But in the morning, they reportedly are given fruit, bread, and bagels and cream cheese.
- One Thursday, a special tray of bagels was baked in honor of Massouda because she had asked for them.
- As broker and owner he always brought in a box of fresh rolls and bagels and cranked up the coffee pot for the meeting.
- For breakfast, Graham eats a bagel with tofu cream cheese, tomato and turkey bacon.
- Trail mix, smoothies and bagels with peanut butter are also good options.
- Wherever they are made, bagels are best eaten very fresh; otherwise they become leathery and have to be split and toasted.
- Bread gets bashed in a rucksack, but muffins and bagels survive well: cinnamon ones are good.
- I cannot condone the knocking down of old ladies in pursuit of a Panzers bagel, but sometimes there isn't any other way.
- They said they could tell because I had my morning bagel with wine instead of coffee.