Learn English Grammar From A–Z
adjective baggier, baggiest
1(sweater/coat/trousers) ancho(sweater/coat/trousers) suelto(sweater/coat/trousers) guango Mexicothey're a bit baggy at the knees — hacen bolsas en las rodillas
- She changed into a pair of loose pants and a baggy shirt, perfect for hiding her feminity, little proof though there was.
- Their Kalashnikovs lean against the wall of their hut and the warm evening breeze catches in their traditional baggy trousers and loose, belted shirts.
- She'd usually hidden that with a loose shirt or a baggy sweater.
- Then over that I would wear jeans and a loose baggy jumper.
- So it's sweat pants, baggy shirt, sweater, thick socks, slippers and pony tail today.
- Both men and women also wear a kurta, a long tunic-like shirt, and pyjamas, loose baggy trousers.
- The standard clothing of men all over Pakistan is the salwar, loose baggy trousers, and kurta, a long shirtlike tunic.
- She was the undisputed queen of chic when it came to hip Capri pants with a baggy jumper and a ponytail, managing to look simultaneously casual yet impeccably turned out.
- Combat trousers and baggy shirts don't really cut it.
- I love the way people dress - you won't see someone shopping in sweat pants or baggy sweaters here.
- She wore baggy shirts and tight pants which only accentuated her round figure.
- He waited in my bedroom as I slowly struggled to change into pajama pants and a baggy shirt.
- Her baggy shirts and pants hid her fine figure, and no one paid that much attention to her.
- She was wearing baggy black pants and a baggy shirt that had Marilyn Manson on it with mesh arm socks.
- She always seemed to dress in less baggy clothing when she was in a good mood, though she'll never quite understand why.
- The tight fitting black and white clothing is quite the opposite of the clowns colourful baggy trousers with braces, and giant floppy shoes.
- I was simply a girl in a baggy shirt that reached mid-thigh and very loose pants.
- He also said similar problems are commonplace at schools and many of his friends do not feel safe wearing baggy clothing or t-shirts bearing band logos.
- His accomplices were white and wearing baggy clothing.
- It looked like a veil that they were wearing and very grungy, baggy clothing.