Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- All-butter croissants, crusty French baguettes, Mediterranean ciabatta rolls, Danish pastries and choccacino rolls are all baked by their own unique computer programmes in the new ovens.
- If you are seriously on the hoof, then you can have sandwiches, freshly made as you watch, with ciabatta, focaccia, or baguettes.
- Look for long loaves of Italian country-style bread, about 4 inches across, for making these toasts, or substitute large baguettes of French bread.
- The company prides itself on bringing the taste of fresh breads to stores, satisfying the ever-increasing desire among consumers to try fresh crispy baguettes from France or Ciabatta bread from Italy.
- And it is this strength that Manhattan has drawn on, offering burgers, steak baguettes, scampi, ribs and a handful of other meat-lead meals.
- The faint sourness of a pumpernickel baguette combined with slightly shredded slow-cooked salmon, watercress, and wasabi aioli is a delicious contrast of flavors.
- I think I'm proudest really of having mastered making French baguettes or French bread in the home oven because nobody had done that before.
- Next up are the French baguettes with schnitzel, ham and cheese, salami or smoked pork spread, 75-105 baht.
- The enormous menu covers just about every pop-dish of the 20th century - from chicken noodles, lasagne, macaroni, Cajun chicken baguettes to sirloin steak, burgers and pizza.
- The company's slogan is ‘the whole world in your hands’, and the menu includes French baguettes, Turkish kebabs and American hamburgers.
- But the picture could only get rosier with the addition of another French inspiration, the baguette.
- This sounds as if it hails from New Zealand or South Africa, but it's as French as a baguette.
- Like authentic baguettes, the tofu at EN is made fresh, five times per evening.
- These bouchons - a crustless tuna quiche of sorts, I suppose - are delicious warm or at room temperature, with a green salad and a good baguette.
- Serve with cornichons or small black olives with drinks, or as a starter with a crusty baguette and a green salad
- To bulk it out, serve with walnut bread, a baguette or toasted brioche.
- This pizza - easy even for children to prepare because the crust is a French baguette - can be served for supper with a salad one evening, while any leftovers make a tasty addition to the lunch box the next day.
- A couple of slim baguettes of French bread slid into the woodpile ought to do the trick.
- French-style baguettes, pasta, and other non-traditional Malagasy cuisine can be found in villages near urban centers.
- For a nice, simple appetizer use room temperature butter on grilled pieces of baguette or French bread.
- This classic timepiece is adorned with 32 baguette diamonds on the case and 232 on the bracelet - all Top Wesselton stones and all hand set.
- ‘Art Deco was the first to come out with baguette diamonds, anything that had a straight line, triangles, trapezoids,’ he continued.
- There are four tapered baguette diamonds set in two prong heads.
- The most successful include River Island's baguette style, which will add a touch of glamour to any outfit.
- Her ring is a Windsor family heirloom, and she posed with it to show off the square-cut central diamond and three diamond baguettes on either side.
- The central bauble is a square-cut diamond with three baguettes on either side.
- Small stones step cut in an elongate rectangular shape are known as baguettes.
- One of the pendants is a triangular arrangement of colours, using a baguette cut peridot, amethyst and a garnet set in white gold.
- Baguette Cut is one of the earliest and simplest cuts employed to give diamonds their perfect shapes.
- Discover baguette cut diamond wedding rings available in white gold and yellow gold.
- This impressive ladies' ring features a combination of alternating princess cut (square cut) and baguette cut (rectangular cut) genuine white diamonds.
- The mounting has 8 channel-set half way around horizontal baguette cut diamonds.
- This slender, elegant baguette-style watch from Movado's Esperanza series features a classic Museum dial and a beautiful two-tone open-link bracelet.
- However, by shopping around, one is sure to find an adequate selection of baguette style ring settings.
- The Ballerina setting consists of center stone that is surrounded by a series of diamonds that are cut in a tapered Baguette style.
- The Channel Street Baguette style are stones set into the band that accentuates a center stone.