Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1niño masculineniña feminine
- We used to mix it with that Ministry of Food orange juice the bairns were issued around the 1950s.
- In India, of course, the problem is that they have too many bairns.
- It was terrible what happened to those bairns,’ she said.
- I accept at last the dreadful words of the divorce decree and agree to be as ‘one dead’ to you and the bairns.
- Essentially, she was merely doing what high-earning parents are doing throughout Britain's university towns, jumping on the property price express as a means of helping pay for the bairns ' education.