Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1polvo de hornear masculineRoyal masculine trademarklevadura en polvo feminine Spain
- In a bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Next time you are outside with a fire, make a biscuit dough, a simple one with whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and the like.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and zest.
- This is made from a soft dough, leavened with yeast or baking powder, shaped into a ring, and deep fried, and often sprinkled with fine sugar afterwards.
- Combine cake flour, cornstarch, baking powder and enough water to make batter the consistency of light cream.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and cornstarch, baking powder, cinnamon, and milk.
- Add the garlic, lime juice, saffron powder, baking soda, baking powder, flour, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, curry powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the maple syrup, sugar, baking powder, almond flour, and pastry flour and whisk to combine.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- On a piece of parchment paper, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- For the beer batter, in a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Some recipes will include sugar, vinegar, baking powder, or other enhancements.
- Reduce the speed to low and add the pastry flour and baking powder.
- Whisk together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- A rations-era store cupboard would have contained the likes of flour, cornflour, baking powder, Oxo and salt.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and blend for one minute until smooth.
- To make the basic suet pastry, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together, then rub in the suet.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl, and using a rubber spatula, fold in the semolina, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Starting with your first recipe, go down the line measuring out the amount of flour, baking powder / soda and salt into one bowl.