Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- They were all wearing balaclavas, dark close-fitting clothes and short bomber-style jackets.
- The man with the gun, clad from head to toe in black clothing and wearing a balaclava underneath the hood of his coat, asked for money.
- I suppose it could have been some sort of hat rather than a balaclava.
- The team also have no intention of swapping their headscarves for the traditional hats and balaclavas.
- The offenders were wearing balaclavas, scarves or hoods pulled down to cover their faces.
- I wear a balaclava under my helmet: the assistant then refused to serve me because they couldn't see my face.
- Detectives say the attacker was tall and slim and wearing a dark knitted balaclava and a baseball cap which may have had a silver peak.
- Police patrols in south Manchester will force suspicious characters to remove balaclavas and hoods after a teenager was shot and killed.
- Three men, wearing boilersuits and balaclavas, were involved in the raid, which left a security guard slightly injured.
- Should councils be allowed to stop people wearing hoods and balaclavas?
- Do you agree with the policy to make youngsters remove balaclavas or hoods?
- The gunman wore a light blue tracksuit and a balaclava of the same colour with the eyes and mouth cut out.
- Actually, the faces were barely visible - just the eyes through the slits in the woollen balaclavas they wore.
- The men, one wearing a baseball cap and the other a balaclava, got out and used a baton to smash the passenger side window of the Corsa.
- Gardaí said the assailants wore balaclavas and motorcycle helmets and made their getaway on a black motorcycle.
- She had just walked out of a beauty salon when she was attacked by six men wearing balaclavas and dark clothing.
- The gunman, who wore a balaclava and a black bomber jacket, ran out of the house and fled the area, initially on foot.
- He was wearing a dark balaclava, dark coat, blue denim jeans and white trainers.
- The raiders are described as white and were wearing black clothes, balaclavas and gloves.
- Our costumes would be SAS uniforms, with balaclavas to hide our faces.