Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1balance masculineoff-balance sheet financing — financiamiento fuera de balance
- It also removes fixed-property assets from the balance sheet to the pension scheme.
- An injunction does not appear on the debit side of the balance sheet as a liability.
- It was not listed as an asset of the business in the partnership balance sheet.
- You have to have a strong balance sheet and be careful of heavy capital expenditures.
- The amount or value of an asset is, of course, a credit on the asset side of the balance sheet.
- There are still losses in some areas but the company appears to have its balance sheet under control.
- A deduction was also made for the negative working capital existing on the balance sheet.
- As a result the company has a very low asset base that negatively affects its balance sheet.
- Closer examination of the balance sheet revealed an increase in capital employed by the company.
- When a company buys a computer, the expense goes onto its balance sheet and the cost gets depreciated over its lifetime.
- As mortgage debt plays a big role in equity value, it is worth looking at the balance sheet.
- Is the company whose stock you own carrying more debt than the balance sheet is showing?
- The group has a superior balance sheet to many of its competitors.
- They now have to carry the value of their derivative contracts on the balance sheet.
- They don't want to put anything on the balance sheet that may turn out to be worthless.
- If you are expanding, how do you see that expansion affecting your balance sheet on an annual basis?
- The basic premise is that each of us, as individuals or household units have our own balance sheet.
- The idea of the personal balance sheet was a key part of our Investment Workbook.
- Curiously, this liability does not have to be shown on the balance sheet.
- We are also running a business with simple economic facts and a balance sheet.