Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1calvo masculinecalva femininepelón masculine informalpelona feminine informalpelado masculine Chile informalpelada feminine Chile informal
- The irony gets a little heavy-handed - one of the baldies discovers love while picking up an anorexic chick in the hospital cafeteria - but the sentiment is genuine.
- For the most part, the Etech conference was made up of two groups: the graybeards and the baldies (alternatively the t-shirt brigade).
- Even so, despite her ‘inner beauty’ platitudes, she's voted off the fats, baldies and dental monstrosities in an entirely predictable manner.
- Still the large contingent of baldies and grey-hairs (myself in both camps) seem to really dig it.
- Not all male baldies are unhappy with their hairless lot.
- The occasional young face was apparent among the baldies and fatties.
- But as a middle-aged baldie who stands at five foot eight with a following wind, I hesitate to go around criticising how other people look.
- And if he keeps up this momentum, the baldie who launched a thousand advert soundtracks should start watching his back.
- But the tough-looking kid, sensing she's about to lose her milk bottle, says, ‘I don't think so, baldy.’
- I am a baldie and over the last year or so, I have noticed more men with longer hair and that women are paying less attention to bald headed men.