Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Where possible store equipment in a building - particularly tractors, combines, planters, drills, and balers - to improve equipment performance and resale value.
- I said: ‘But farmers keep a baler or a forage harvester or a combine harvester for only a few weeks’ work in a year, often for only a few days’.
- Tom advises farmers to call and see a full range of tractors, balers and other machinery on Friday.
- The violations involved workers under age 18 operating dangerous machinery, including cardboard balers and chain saws.
- A number of different types of balers are available commercially.
- A baler costs $75,000, and you don't have an electric plant on every street corner.
- I hauled livestock, hay, wool, tractors, balers, backhoes, buildings, trees and whatever ‘kind of fit’ the trailer.
- Mechanical hay balers widely used in some areas are taboo in others.
- Workers then hauled the baler, adapted from the cotton industry, to the mounds; men scaled them and pitched the sheaves into the baler's boxlike opening.
- He had stopped on the slope, applied the handbrake and left the tractor to clear a blockage in the attached baler, leaving the engine running.
- After the war he returned to Manaia and took up partnership with Jim at the garage, working on cars, tractors and hay balers.
- The organization has also designed and sells an oilseed press, a hay baler, and equipment for making concrete pit-latrine slabs, roofing tiles, and bricks.
- Later he even bought his own baler and produced many thousands of bales of hay at Cowarie.
- That meant only milk jugs could go up the conveyor into the baler.
- Bo watched the baler start to work, punching out leaf after leaf of what was to be a hay bale held together by twine.
- There was a noticeable trend towards the use of combination baler and wrapper machines among contractors and farmers making round bale silage.
- The work has been progressing well and thoughts are gradually turning from balers and bogs to beaches and from hay fields and haggarts to holidays.
- Just under an hour later, TJ and Lew were hitching up the wagon to the baler while the girls looked on amused.
- Stromness Fire Brigade attended an incident in Evie on Thursday night after a farm baler caught fire.
- Similarly, their use of balers, magnets, wood chippers, and other equipment typically used in the recycling industry makes perfect sense too.