The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1articulación de rótula feminine
- The hip joint is a ball-and-socket joint because the spherical head of the femur moves inside the cup-shaped acetabulum.
- The ball-and-socket joints in your shoulders allow your arms to move in a circular motion next to your body, a semicircular motion away from your body and through all the planes in between.
- ‘The rotator cuff is the ball-and-socket joint of your shoulder, and it's made up of four muscles,’ says Kevin O'Leary, D.C.
- The hip is a ball-and-socket joint where the thigh bone's femoral head fits into the acetabulum of the pelvis.
- Regardless of the chosen system, a primary THA replaces the proximal femur, including the femoral head, and resurfaces the acetabulum, creating a new ball-and-socket joint.
- This ball-and-socket joint allows your arms to move in practically any direction you want, be it overhead, sideways, forward, back, or any direction in between.
- Hollows are very different in shape and size, so each camera was attached to a ball-and-socket joint to allow us to adjust the orientation of cameras inside the hollow.
- The hip is a synovial, ball-and-socket joint formed by the head of the femur and acetabulum of the coxal bone.
- This forces your front deltoids to work through a fuller range of motion, one only possible via the ball-and-socket joints of your shoulders.
- The shoulder, a ball-and-socket joint, can move in almost any direction, says certified trainer Jennifer Zerling.
- Specializations for land walking are mainly found in the forelimbs, including a ball-and-socket joint in the shoulder, like that of mammals.
- Each spine is tucked into a ball-and-socket joint, and attached to that joint is a muscle at the base, which allows the spine to swivel around and aim it at passing predators looking for a meal.
- The hip is a true ball-and-socket joint, where the ball of the femur is securely cradled in a deep socket of pelvic bone called the acetabulum.
- These are moved by a system of muscles and linked together by ball-and-socket joints.
- In mountainous areas, the towers were built with one leg shorter than the other and they have ball-and-socket joints at the base.
- Action Man was a jolly sight easier to dress on account of having ball-and-socket joints somewhat resembling one of Larry Niven's Protectors.
- In the effort to minimize material wear, the U.K.-based researchers have created their artificial hip using a combination of ceramics and metal in the design of the ball-and-socket joint.
- He said: ‘It affects the head of the femur, or, in layman's terms, the ball of the ball-and-socket joint, effectively causing this to die and then re-model itself’.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!