Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1recogepelotas masculinerecogebolas masculine Colombia, Mexicopelotero masculine Chile
- Unfortunately, I tested the ballboys more than the goalkeeper.
- In fact, all four Barry sons served as Golden State Warriors ballboys.
- The team provided by the Beacon School as ballboys and girls at Wimbledon tennis tournament is excellent.
- He's playing in an end-of-camp touch football game with Vikings interns and ballboys last summer and tears up his ankle but doesn't have surgery until winter.
- Michael was one of the ballboys at the men's basketball games.
- Wimbledon is fast approaching and with it the unbridled hilarity of pigeons landing on the court, ballboys tripping over and the ball getting stuck in the net.
- I only went to tell the referee that Effenberg had hit the ballboy.
- But soon the fullback might rank slightly above the ballboy in terms of value to its team.
- ‘Things are fast, no question,’ he acknowledges, but only after giving credit to everyone but the Steelers' ballboys.
- Foul balls scream down the third-base line, threatening mayhem to coaches, ballboys and spectators.
- I don't care if it is the owner or the ballboy, it doesn't matter to him.
- I'd go down there right now and I'd be the ballboy.
- But as I learned as a ballboy and growing up around football when the head coach is making fun of a guy a lot, it usually means he really likes him.
- My family were Everton fans and I used to be a ballboy at Goodison when I was 12.
- I understand that he has an offer to be a ballboy at Wimbledon, but I do not think he is quick enough on his feet to take up that one.
- If you see no signals, and the server wasn't huddling with the ballboy, then they are probably using the same ball.
- At the same time, the ballboys had to wipe the sweat from the baseline on Mirnyi's side of the court as his tormentor worked him into a lather.
- He was indeed caught - but by the ballboy two yards behind the boundary.
- He worked for the team as a training camp ballboy in his youth and later was press box manager for their games at Three Rivers Stadium.
- I was even a mascot once and ballboy twice, in the late 1980s.