Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1traje de fiesta masculinevestido de fiesta masculine
- Take a lovely young woman in a red turn-of-the-century ball gown.
- Maybe I was still hoping she would present me with some of her discarded ball gowns.
- A true princess style can encompass a range of ball gowns.
- I pretended I was a princess sweeping down the stairway in my ball gown.
- She was, to my untutored eyes, a shining goddess wearing a ball-gown.
- Suddenly, Elizabeth was dressed in the most beautiful silver ball gown she had ever seen!
- Women were wearing ballgowns, men were trussed up in evening jackets.
- Forced into ball gowns at every opportunity, she looks ready for a Vogue photo shoot.
- Women in ball gowns were hoisted in endless lifts above the heads of soldiers who played their cards in a blur.
- It looked for all the world like a real Cinderella doll wearing a beautiful pink ballgown.
- On it was a picture of a lady in a ballgown by a window.
- Every time I walk past a bolt of silk, I envision it pleated into a fantastic ball gown.
- This gives her precious little time to find a ball-gown.
- She emerged from the banquet room dressed in a scarlet ball gown that fit every curve of her torso.
- The only item left to arrive was a ball-gown that she was having made at Mr. Darcy's request.
- She trusts me to choose her ball gowns.
- And when they returned to competition, they were done for good with the ties, tails, and the ball gowns of old.
- She had placed some diamond pins in her hair and was dressed in an elaborate black and white ball gown.
- Kit turned back to her and laced up the back of her pink ball gown.
- Often the clothing included such items as business suits, ball gowns, and high-heeled shoes.