Learn English Grammar From A–Z
nounplural balloon angioplasties
1angioplastia con catéter balón feminine
- All lesions were predilated with balloon angioplasty before stent implant.
- They pry open clogged blood vessels with balloon angioplasty and stents, the wire tubes to keep them open.
- Coronary artery restenosis after balloon angioplasty or stent implantation remains a major limitation to the long-term success of these procedures.
- Cardiovascular surgeons may use ‘cool’ lasers as an alternative to heart bypass surgery and balloon angioplasty.
- We now can take these children to the cardiac catheterization laboratory and perform balloon angioplasty of the narrowed valve.