The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1catéter balón masculine
- In carotid angioplasty the stenosis is dilated by using a balloon catheter introduced percutaneously through the femoral artery.
- Balmes and colleagues also performed peripheral airway lavage using a modified balloon catheter to isolate specific airway segments.
- Cutting balloon angioplasty utilises a standard balloon catheter with three or four microblades (depth 0.18 mm, thickness 0.70-0.76 mm).
- Once stents are in place, the balloon catheter is removed and more images are taken to see how well blood flows through your newly widened artery.
- An 11.5-mm balloon catheter was introduced through the papilla and inflated alongside the filling defect.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!