Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1vinagre balsámico masculine
- Here I substituted some of the ingredients called for, such as hazelnuts for almonds and white balsamic vinegar for brown rice vinegar.
- Cut the larger tomatoes in half and toss them in a bowl with a grinding of salt and pepper, the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and oregano leaves pulled from their stems.
- Its taste was pretty similar to dark balsamic vinegar, but my tastebuds may have been past their peak of alertness by then.
- Rinse and dry the watercress, and dress it with a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar over the dish and garnish with parsley.
- Selections range from staples like rice and flour, to gourmet items like balsamic vinegar and dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Add balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish each with garlic chips and garnish plate with rosemary, olives and balsamic vinegar.
- Again, extremely fresh and tasty, we added it to the lunch menu with a simple dressing of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Spoon the puree into a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and serve.
- Put the carrots in a baking dish, spoon in the honey, and pour a dash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Being carnivores, Joe suggested the pan fried fillet steak done in a red wine and gorgonzola sauce with potatoes done in balsamic vinegar and rosemary.
- Mark ordered pizza with smelly gorganzola, pineapple and balsamic vinegar.
- And I brought myself to try and make strawberry mousse with balsamic vinegar.
- If something really needs that 100 year old balsamic vinegar or a dusting of Valrhona cocoa powder, I'm putting that on.
- The signature drink features aged balsamic vinegar and charred, wood-roasted tomato puree.
- They're also marvelous roasted with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, and ginger.
- He wears a white chef coat and sturdy kitchen shoes, and speaks with the appropriate reverence about the great aged balsamic vinegar of Modena.
- A plate of bread with balsamic vinegar and olive oil helped ease the pain of a 40-minute wait for the first course, as did our bottle of decent Argentinian Malbec.
- Dress up a platter of fresh vegetables with a shallow dish of extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar seasoned with salt and pepper.