Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(native)báltico masculinebáltica feminine
- But it also mentioned Stalin's occupation of the Baltic states, his wartime deportations of Balts and others and the contribution made by US lend-lease equipment to the Soviet victory.
- Ukrainians and Balts went on strike in the spring of 1953.
- Many Balts had served in the German forces.
(German inhabitant)báltico alemán masculinebáltica alemana feminine
- Most of the property belonging to German-speaking Balts, especially the estates, was confiscated.
- Her father was a diplomat and courtier, her mother a German-speaking Balt.