The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of balaustrada
- The company produces wrought iron gates, fencing, railings and balustrades.
- Small balcony projections with ornate balustrades and pretty wrought iron lamps flanking monumental doorways on the tall street walls characterized the early homes.
- Investigations revealed the cause to be a breakdown of the waterproofing to the bolts on the base plates supporting the balustrades.
- Newel posts are the supports at the end of flights that transfer the weight of the stair to the floor and support the balustrades or spindles.
- It was a grand house; all balconies and balustrades, stained glass and long, winding staircases.
- The apartments will all have decked balconies with glass balustrades, ash veneer doors throughout and surface and underground car parking facilities.
- The balcony balustrades beneath her were warm from the sun, a warm breeze pulling her auburn hair back, as if to tug her gently into the library behind.
- Decorative features, such as balustrades in railings, were especially prone to disintegration.
- The flower-boxes were bright crimson, and the balcony balustrades were ultramarine and white.
- There will be both surface and underground car parking, while many units will have balconies with glass balustrades.
- The roof is adorned with an ornamental balustrade, as are the roofs of the central block and the wings.
- Again, the wood of the coconut tree was shown used in making furniture, door and window frames, balustrades, wooden screens, etc.
- Handrails or balustrades are essential if there is any danger of falling.
- The roof of Cornish slate was similarly recreated using old slate found in the garden foe matching purposes; the balustrade and balusters were also beautifully reconstructed.
- It was then that, owing to the pressure of numbers, the stone balustrade skirting the wall of the hotel collapsed onto the pavement.
- The hallway has a sweeping staircase to the first floor, with a wrought-iron balustrade and hardwood handrail.
- What I finally did, after about an hour, was to slither off my seat, very very carefully, and crouch in the footwell, so that the balustrade railing was above my head.
- A stone encasing, a terrace with a double flight of steps, balustrades, and embellishments were added during that period.
- The three-metre decked terrace beyond benefits from a glass balustrade, leaving the panorama uninterrupted.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!