Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It was also decided that all Marines would carry their sleeping bags, an extra bandolier of small arms ammunition, and extra stretchers - initially to carry ammunition and then casualties.
- There were stakes thrust in his belt, and he wore a bandoleer over his left shoulder, also studded with wooden stakes.
- They wear bandoliers of self-contained paint cartridges.
- Tightening her weapon belt and slinging the bandolier that held her sword over her shoulder, Nuria headed for the gate, helmet in hand.
- His face was painted black, and lines and bandoliers of ammunition were draped across his shoulders and neck.
- I entered the bottom of the central building, where we stored the spare bandoleers that the deserters dropped.
- They have canteens on their belts and AK - 47s and bandoliers of rounds across their shoulders.
- Basic webbing ammunition belts and pouches were supplemented by as many bandoliers as the soldier could carry without falling down.
- Dragging himself upright, Sarr straightened his belt and his bandolier, checking the holstered weapons rhythmically.
- The undoubted chief, so swathed in bandoliers of ammunition that bullets fired at him would have bounced off, reached down and grabbed my hand.
- She carried a bandolier of various ammunitions, a few handguns, a sniper rifle, a shotgun, and a big, fat machine gun.
- Erek smiled back as he strapped a bandolier of grenades over his shoulder.
- My rifle was on fire, my tunic was on fire and the bandolier of ammunition I had slung round me was on fire.
- They shaved freshly, and donned their red uniforms, bandoliers, bayonets and cross-straps.
- As Mari rose slightly to fire overhead he knelt back down and began to reload again, noting his depleted bandolier.
- I strapped on the ammo pods, put the bandoleer across my chest, put my mask over my face, and grabbed my gun.
- Hank grabbed his bandoleer and started to check the ammo clips one by one.
- Two too-large gun belts were slung over her slender hips, grenade-laden bandolier thrown over one shoulder, a machine gun resting in her arms, and a sinister smile on her face.
- In the middle of summer they are wearing fur hats, their undress tunics are trimmed in front and around with gold lace, and they sport white pistol lanyards and leather bandoliers.
- Bradley, still kneeling, hurled a dagger from his bandolier at the knight, but the knight's crossed blades formed an effective defense against it and sent the dagger skittering across the stone floor.