The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1quiosco de música masculino
- I also remember this great soul band that used to play in a bandstand in the park on our holidays at Butlins at nearby Ayr.
- The collection includes views of City Square, well-kept parks and pristine bandstands, the Civic Hall, Boar Lane, and photographs from inside the infirmary.
- The bandstands in Cubbon Park and Lalbagh were built during the British regime and at that time, Western bands used to entertain people on Sunday evenings.
- It also suggested as secret meeting places Wimbledon Post Office, the bandstand in Hendon Public Park, Chelsea Town Hall and the ABC Cafe opposite Ealing Broadway Tube Station.
- In June 1897, as the country was bedecked in red, white and blue bunting to celebrate the 60th year of the Queen's reign, the bandstand in Victoria Park, Swinton, was not ready.
- Meanwhile, in the field there are still plans to create a bandstand, small car park and playground, although the mission to have a skatepark has been dropped after it lost its planning appeal.
- Most of the festival centred itself around the bandstand in the Arboretum park, with its surrounding paved semi-amphitheatre, and a grassy sitting area beyond that.
- The collage is based on a sheet of calico and depicts many familiar Chippenham landmarks such as the river, the war memorial, the Western Arches and the park bandstand.
- Last Saturday they met up again, beside the park bandstand and he handed his wife a bar of chocolate, as he had, all those years before.
- On Sunday her campaign was finally concluded when the completed bandstand in Clarence Park was officially opened.
- Four lights have been erected around the bandstand in Lund Park, Keighley, and the entrance in Malsis Road.
- I met the Frootbat beside the bandstand in the Exhibition Park at about 3.30 and we set off up to the Moor.
- As well as providing music for ceremonies and on the march, military bands play on bandstands, in concert halls, and for all manner of social purposes.
- There was a sprinkling of decorative buildings, including an open bandstand where a brass band was entertaining a gathering of deck-chairs and the odd snoozing music lover.
- There is a picture of an outdoor bandstand and a shot of a wooded path.
- The canopy was supported by four ornate wrought iron columns that were leftover from the bandstand in the park.
- There were bandstands in the parks, but no factories.
- They remind me of the bandstands that jazz bands used to play in when I was a young girl in the South.
- Local bands provided live music from the bandstand throughout the event, starting at 10 with Idle Threat, a young band whose line-up includes a 10-year-old drummer.
- Mrs Walsh said: ‘We hope very much that the new skate park will deter people from using the bandstand.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!